Known As: Romário
D.O.B: 29 January 1966
Current Status: Retired Footballer now Politician
Romario is one of the legendary striker in soccer world who help Brazil to won the 1994 World cup due to his excellent striking. He is also known as one of very few strikers to surpass the mark of 1,000 goals. FIFA Dream Team and named as one of the Top 125 greatest living footballers as part of FIFA’s 100th anniversary celebration.
He played football in senior level from 1985 – 2009 that means 24 years. Its a long journey.
1992 – 1994 seasons was his most successful and memorable season.
- In 1988 Olympics he scored seven goals.
- He Participate in 1990 and 1994 World cups
- Second highest goalscorer in the history of the Brazilian team
- Total he scored 71 goals in 85 international matches.
- Elected to the Chamber of Deputies on the Brazilian Socialist Party ticket
- 20 May 2007 scored his 1000th goal
- Named FIFA World Player of the Year in 1994
- 2008 Romario released a DVD with the best goals of his career totaling 900 goals in this disc.